Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Strategdy ideas for us

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Some Strategdy ideas for us Empty
PostSubject: Some Strategdy ideas for us   Some Strategdy ideas for us Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Everyone put some ideas you have that we can use. We got beat by wT because not only were they good but they had a well though out plan.
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Some Strategdy ideas for us   Some Strategdy ideas for us Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Work well together and counter strategies Neutral

You should be able to figure out their strategy if your head is in the game.
Back to top Go down
Radael
Xenin
Xenin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Some Strategdy ideas for us   Some Strategdy ideas for us Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm

W R BC also beat us pretty bad.

One thing i will add is: Use special grenades, and don't always take the quickest route to the enemy.
Back to top Go down
NDfan15
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Some Strategdy ideas for us   Some Strategdy ideas for us Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:27 pm

What i found do be useful, was actually the simplest plan possible. Stay in groups and use second chance. Treat it like a real elite army unite, by which i mean dont abondend your mates. Also try to seperate the gun catergories. Have a rifle, machine, submachine, and either a sniper or bolt action. Then take a strategic spot on the map and try to hold it for as long as you can. When the other team realizes how to get to you and wipe you out, a new spot is needed, or you can switch spots regularly. This works best with some sort of communication. dont waste nades, they come in handy in tough spots. Try not to all throw a nade at one person. again communication is key. I no i quit the game, but i mite make a comeback im not sure tho. When i did play i used this strategy and it helped me have the 2nd highest level in the clan at the time.(wonderboy was highest)

hope this helps us win some wars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Strategdy ideas for us   Some Strategdy ideas for us Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 pm

NDfan15 wrote:
What i found do be useful, was actually the simplest plan possible. Stay in groups and use second chance. Treat it like a real elite army unite, by which i mean dont abondend your mates. Also try to seperate the gun catergories. Have a rifle, machine, submachine, and either a sniper or bolt action. Then take a strategic spot on the map and try to hold it for as long as you can. When the other team realizes how to get to you and wipe you out, a new spot is needed, or you can switch spots regularly. This works best with some sort of communication. dont waste nades, they come in handy in tough spots. Try not to all throw a nade at one person. again communication is key. I no i quit the game, but i mite make a comeback im not sure tho. When i did play i used this strategy and it helped me have the 2nd highest level in the clan at the time.(wonderboy was highest)

hope this helps us win some wars

...who are you?
Back to top Go down
Doomswat
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Strategdy ideas for us   Some Strategdy ideas for us Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:08 pm

its Packers his name was taken or something. farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Strategdy ideas for us   Some Strategdy ideas for us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Strategdy ideas for us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta Crabs :: Nintendo Wii :: Call of Duty: World at War-
Jump to: