Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carni is leaving VC...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carni
Carni

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Carni is leaving VC... Empty
PostSubject: Carni is leaving VC...   Carni is leaving VC... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm going to go for awhile, not too long maybe a week or two. I come on here every single day, far too consistently. I feel like i'm dug into a set routine. I just sit here and practically take up space, and if im not doing just that, then im pretty mcuh just yelling/arguing at people.

In fact, I'm going to experiment, for the next week entirely I won't use the internet. I'll swing by next sunday night to see how VC is doing.

See ya around!
Back to top Go down
Ryan OF Funkytown USA
Noob
Noob
Ryan OF Funkytown USA

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Carni is leaving VC...   Carni is leaving VC... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:43 am

Bitch dont do it
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

PostSubject: Re: Carni is leaving VC...   Carni is leaving VC... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:05 pm

I does as I pleaszes
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

PostSubject: Re: Carni is leaving VC...   Carni is leaving VC... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Story: 9/10

While Rockstar games traditionally retain excellent storylines, Bully is a cut above what fans of the company have seen in the past. Characters have deeper and more likeable backgrounds, narrative (for missions and story alike) is a lot less predictable and a lot more inventive, the open world is jam-packed with a great deal to discover, and the cleverly interwoven humor will make you laugh out loud. For me, there wasn’t much that could detract from the brilliance of the story. Granted, I had some small personal gripes, but overall it was extremely enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carni is leaving VC...   Carni is leaving VC... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carni is leaving VC...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta Crabs :: Important :: Site News-
Jump to: