Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we start a hardcore team for VC?

Go down 
5 posters

Should we have a hardcore team
Yes
Should we start a hardcore team for VC? I_vote_lcap43%Should we start a hardcore team for VC? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Should we start a hardcore team for VC? I_vote_lcap14%Should we start a hardcore team for VC? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care
Should we start a hardcore team for VC? I_vote_lcap43%Should we start a hardcore team for VC? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Empty
PostSubject: Should we start a hardcore team for VC?   Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 pm

I was thinking about this earlier. What do you guys think about having a 2nd team but make it so they can do Hardcore. I'll give Rad control of the main team and I'll start the 2nd team. Or I can use my alt and start a 2nd team.

Tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
SmashMaster
Noob
Noob
SmashMaster

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a hardcore team for VC?   Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 pm

We should also do this when The Conduit comes out. I found out something weird in the Romeo and Juliet book thing we are reading in school. It has a bunch of definitions beside some things and one of them had Conduit in there and it said something like a water fountain. I thought it was weird. That was the not so fun fact of the day, there may be more if you subscribe today at a low price of $125,673,248.69 (aids included) Wink
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a hardcore team for VC?   Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Smashy, stop being retarded.
Back to top Go down
SmashMaster
Noob
Noob
SmashMaster

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a hardcore team for VC?   Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:32 pm

What was so retarded about that. It was a fun fact. Actually not really but anyways the idea of making a hardcore team for Conduit still stands by me.
Back to top Go down
Link
Link

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a hardcore team for VC?   Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 am

uhhh Im pretty sure hardcore is a call of duty only thing <_<
Back to top Go down
Cako
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a hardcore team for VC?   Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 pm

I think we should do both...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a hardcore team for VC?   Should we start a hardcore team for VC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we start a hardcore team for VC?
Page 1 of 1