Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonder's video game site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Wonder's video game site Empty
PostSubject: Wonder's video game site   Wonder's video game site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 pm

I found a simple way to make a website and I'm thinking I will use it as a starting point. So if anyone wants to contribute, I'm open to ideas. I'm trying to think of good names. So give me some ideas and I'll make a poll.
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Wonder's video game site   Wonder's video game site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Ok this time I really found one but I need a name for it and we can start getting stuff together for it.
Back to top Go down
Cako
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Wonder's video game site   Wonder's video game site Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 pm

I will help u with anything i can .
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Wonder's video game site   Wonder's video game site Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 am

I really think we need to jump on this. We've been pretty much neglecting this topic for weeks. Conjuring up a name isn't really a monumental priority at the moment. Everyvody at VC has at least a fair creative spark, it won't be difficult for us to piece something great together.

I believe we should be focusing more on the organization and set up of the site. We'll need reivew system that follows a set of standards so that each contributor writes at an even level, we don't need a bunch of varying styles and lengths of writing, they would just conflict. Additonally, we need to determine how many brand new titles we can actually critique. The ones who come to our website will mostly want to see reviews of new stuff.

I don't believe editorials and the like will be hard to do. Perhaps our team could come up with a topic every 1 or 2 weeks to discuss about some significant gaming event, or we could introduce a subject ourselves. For example: "Are FPS's Crowding Today's Market"?

Also, I think it should be regulation that any article of average or greater length should be check by the people here on VC, available members could peer edit the material. Wonder, you should set up a place in the forum specifically for that. We'll need our articles looking perfect, mistakes would make our readers disregard our opinions for those of a bunch of lazy typo-prone idiots.

Wonder, if we don't start working on this site, it will never get off the ground. I believe we should try to launch the site at least by next month.

I'll be back later today for a few minutes to speak with you. We'll need to set up a meeting this weekend so we can sort everything out.

See ya!
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Wonder's video game site   Wonder's video game site Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm

I'll make a separate section for it now so that we can do everything. Maybe a General discussion section, Reviews, editorials and some place to talk about the grading system. I need to talk to Adam and see if he's still interested in writing. For right now we can use a blog and once we get followers and I have the stuff, I'll work on making a simple site.

I'll be on and off probably today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder's video game site   Wonder's video game site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder's video game site
Page 1 of 1