Allies or merge?Or none

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Allies or merge?Or none   Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Last night, CKz asked me if we would be willing to merge. Right away I said there would be no way because I know you guys too well. They then offered allies. basically how it would work is, we would play wars with them but stay separate. I don't know if they want us to use their tags because that's right out for us. They asked mainly for CoD but since we don't play it anymore, we could help with their The Conduit team. I will talk to Van some more to get everything sorted out but I wasn't gonna make a decision without everyone's say. Adam already told me his opinion so I want to hear from everyone else. If you have any questions, just post here or talk to me in the chat. So what are your opinions on this?

Mine is that we should atleast humor them with it. We could look into it and if he starts to try to have too much power over us, we can tell them to screw it. If anything we can use them as a practice squad. Supposedly they are decent but I'll believe it when I see it.

Xenin
Xenin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Allies or merge?Or none   Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm personally all for it. I mean, what the hell, why not? It might help is get back into the groove a little bit. Also, I would be willing to help out with their CodWaW team. I don't think it's very hard for me to get back into the groove for that game, but I'm not really sure how good or not they are... I'm not even sure what their name is so... yeah.... Overall, I like the idea of allying with them. Maybe if that works out really well, we get to know them more, and fine we don't hate them --then would be the time to consider a merge I would think.
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Allies or merge?Or none   Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:23 pm

the name of their clan is Clan Killaz and the funny thing is, Van took over for NB after he left. There was 4 clans that were gonna merge but 2 got in a fight so just 2 actually went through with it.

Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Allies or merge?Or none   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 pm

I say we tell them to Fuck off and handle their problems by themselves
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Allies or merge?Or none   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:28 pm