Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carni's Request...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carni
Carni

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 pm

I'm seriously starting to get annoyed by the fact that my scroller messages are ignored and erased. I know there are times when it needs to be replaced by other, and for the moment, more important messages but you guys need to take this a bit more seriously. Maintaing tighter contact amongst eachother will make clan proceedings go much more smoothly. So PLEASE...

ALL COD PLAYERS, ADD EACHOTHERS CONSOLE CODES!

Both Wonder and I went through the trouble of collecting these codes and I made the master list topic soley for the benefit of the players. At most, if you added EVERY code, it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes (which is what I recommend you do to get it out of the way sooner). Don't be lazy. One day, this enhanced communication will pay off, then you'll be thanking me.
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:55 pm

No thanks.

It's too much of a hassle and it won't really help.
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 am

>____>

Yeah, ok corn.

Try to tell me how we wouldn't benefit from this, and how taking 10 minutes or less out of your life to punch in numbers is that big of a hassle.

Besides, you didn't even read the topic, I said COD PLAYERS, read more closely nub.
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 pm

It's stupid. Why waste 10 minutes punching in numbers when you can take 2 seconds to come here?
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Becasue the entire point of having eachothers wii codes is that in case people don't show up for wars that we can contact other people who aren't online, or who aren't even aware of the fact.
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 pm

the idea is good we just haven't used it yet. Plus if people dont do that, I have it set up so I can send everyone a newsletter email. So either way I can let people know
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
Cornholio
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 pm

It's not likely that people will be sitting around their wii in cases like this though
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Carni's Request... Signaturefinal
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
Carni
Carni

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Carni's Request... Signaturefinal
Carni's Request... W320

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img11/4817/signaturefinal.jpg
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

YAY SIG WORKS
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm

fuck my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carni's Request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carni's Request...   Carni's Request... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carni's Request...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta Crabs :: Important :: Site News-
Jump to: