This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Official D-pad Thread! (post anything pertaining to the site here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carni

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: The Official D-pad Thread! (post anything pertaining to the site here)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:37 pm

This will be the go-to place for posting suggestions or giving feedback about our new entertainment news site The D-pad.

I also encourage anyone who posts content to the site to use this area for posting concerns or questions.

Post away! All critiscims and such are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Carni

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Official D-pad Thread! (post anything pertaining to the site here)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm

I have a few suggestions and wish to inquire about something.

1) The Logo adorning the top page of the site needs to be cleaned up and resized.

2) Post options need to be augmented so that the author's name appears

3) My status on the site needs to be promoted because I am unable to publish articles.

---

I also request that another page be added to the D-pad site, to separate news and reviews. This will keep things more organized and make or site appear bigger and more brimming with content.
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Official D-pad Thread! (post anything pertaining to the site here)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:42 pm

I think a good idea is to make a list of things we would like to talk about on the podcast or in an article or both. I will move this so everyone can see it.

I changed some stuff around on the site. I made links to the articles under gaming so we can archive them so people don't have to search for certain things and I set up a link for the podcast on the podcast category.

The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Official D-pad Thread! (post anything pertaining to the site here)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 am

I think everyone should read both of these articles

http://www.ehow.com/how_5028264_blog-seen.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_2021460_get-blog-traffic.html

We can be writing and creating the greatest content on the internet, but it doesn't matter if nobody is reading it. I already submitted our shit to google, but we should seriously consider doing some of the things on this list to get people to see our site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official D-pad Thread! (post anything pertaining to the site here)   

Back to top Go down

The Official D-pad Thread! (post anything pertaining to the site here)
Page 1 of 1