Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i will lead us to victory...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XGATORX

i will lead us to victory... Empty
PostSubject: i will lead us to victory...   i will lead us to victory... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:46 pm

In Game Name:XGATORX
Friend Code: Will post later
K/D Ratio: 1.92
Favorite Guns: mp5 m16
Time Zone: eastern
Times Usually Available: varies but usually in the afternoons/night
Have you ever been in a clan before? If so which ones? Yes wiipower waaaaaay back before it disbanded I was part of the mohh2 division and then i joined AK (Archadian Knights) but left due to not having enough time to play cause of Basketball

I am wondering if you guys are active and if so if there are regular practices/wars
Back to top Go down
Radael
Xenin
Xenin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: i will lead us to victory...   i will lead us to victory... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 am

Yeah man we are pretty active and play together a good amount. We have two different teams so we can get more people playing at a better rate and stuff. Just come by the chat and talk a bit, we'll try you out and stuff
Back to top Go down
XGATORX
POST MOAR
POST MOAR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: i will lead us to victory...   i will lead us to victory... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Alright sounds good. The few times I've gone on chat its been pretty dead though...
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: i will lead us to victory...   i will lead us to victory... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. Afternoons are pretty dead. Around 5 is when it picks up.
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
XGATORX
POST MOAR
POST MOAR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: i will lead us to victory...   i will lead us to victory... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Alright sounds good. I'll ask for a tryout then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will lead us to victory...   i will lead us to victory... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i will lead us to victory...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta Crabs :: Clan Related :: Recruitment-
Jump to: