Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Empty
PostSubject: Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs   Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:07 am

Vendetta Crabs has been around for exactly two years today. It first started out with Brawlah (Radael), Cornholio (noobcake), MissingNO, A_Unicorn, and BiH(Cako) and I and eventually grew to what it is today. I honestly can't believe we have lasted this long as we have gained and lost so many members over the last 2 years that it's crazy to think about.

We first started with the name Mii killers and decided to change it to something that didn't sound emo so now we just get STD jokes.

Anyways if you want to see our first site, follow this link
Mii Killers

A good, brief (long version) history of the clan can be found in Unicorn's Office in the Children's Weekly Story (caution: It is not for children)

Thanks to everyone that has been with us all this time and the newer people that we have found along the way. I hope VC stays around for a long time to come.
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
Cornholio
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs   Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Holy shit, 2 years? That's crazy. Looking back at our old site is hilarious.

I would like to thank Nicholas for starting this awesome clan. It's been a good place to just hang out and talk, even if I'm not playing in wars.

NICK IS THE MAN
Back to top Go down
Link
Link

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs   Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Holy fawk.
lol im pretty sure that is the worst site ive ever seen in my life. That was before my time at VC though.
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs   Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Someone decided to mess with the color scheme after we changed websites; it looked normal before. It was probably uni who did it.
Back to top Go down
Radael
Xenin
Xenin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs   Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 am

I did it for Uni in colors he either told me to do, or ones I knew he would appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Carni
Carni

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs   Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 am

Looking back on all this I feel a bit nostalgic, any way you look at it, if it weren't for me; Vendetta Crabs would not have existed. It was my nonsensical notion that Jake and I begin a clan of Wii gamers (at the time called NC:No Contest). I fooled myself into believing that I would one day actually get online for my wii. At one point I even did (although nobody really cared -.-). The past couple years of my life I've spent time with what I would most certainly call some of my closest friends.

We've been through a hell of a lot together and that isn't bound to change. I would like to especially thank all of the original NC members. all of my recent VC friends I also would like to express my gratitude towards. Life just wouldn't be the same without you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs   Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Two years Vendetta Crabs
Page 1 of 1