Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheDunkis's Re-Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDunkis
POST MOAR
POST MOAR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-27

TheDunkis's Re-Application Empty
PostSubject: TheDunkis's Re-Application   TheDunkis's Re-Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 pm

In Game Name: TheDunkis/ Dunkis
Friend Code: 1625-0549-1901/ 2264-3261-1958(Shotgun and Sniper account)
K/D Ratio: 2.2 something first account, 2.5 something second account
Favorite Guns: Mini Uzi, M4, M1014, and M21
Time Zone: Central
Times Usually Available: Randomly between 4-9 schooldays, randomly any time 9 a.m.-11 p.m. weekends and holidays. On for 1 to 3 hours at a time usually.
Have you ever been in a clan before? If so which ones? Was just in ET3 but it became inactive. Once ran but closed XTC, was a small part of vT before it went over to The Conduit, tried joining E/P and it closed. Lol maybe it's best I don't join? I always managed to kill whatever clan I join shortly after. XD

Last edited by TheDunkis on Thu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating and Reapplying)
Back to top Go down
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TheDunkis's Re-Application   TheDunkis's Re-Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I was in E/P for a while until my computer crashed and I didn't have their site anymore...

Everything looks good. All we do now is play a few rounds and see how you do and which team you should be on.
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
TheDunkis
POST MOAR
POST MOAR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TheDunkis's Re-Application   TheDunkis's Re-Application Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheDunkis's Re-Application   TheDunkis's Re-Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheDunkis's Re-Application
Page 1 of 1