Vendetta Crabs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goals and other stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Goals and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Goals and other stuff   Goals and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Since I am still working on ideas, I thought we should try to think of some goals that we want from the site. Currently. I am planning on having it for all consoles and portables, including ipod Touch/iphone/ Zune HD
As far as content, we can try to do a little bit of everything. Editorials, reviews, impressions and News.

Everyone that is planning on helping can sign up at wordpress once I have made the site and I believe you can post your own stuff there. Right now we will be using wordpress and we won't have our own url but once I get things figured out or if I think we will last longer, I will look into paying for it.

Once we get things rolling, I think I will start a twitter and start advertising on Wii Unite to get people to atleast check us out. Twitter is a good place to start as I've found many sites from people following me.

If you have any ideas, suggestions or anything post here so we can start things rolling.
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Goals and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and other stuff   Goals and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:32 pm

I was hoping some kind of response but I guess not. Someone linked me to a web-site builder and I think I will mess with it some before I decide to use it. So now we need a name.
Back to top Go down
https://vcclan.forumotion.com

Goals and other stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta Crabs :: Wonder's video game site :: Website information-
Jump to: