This is a Nintendo Wii clan.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

What day is best for you for practice?

Go down 

Monday
What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_lcap8%What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Tuesday
What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_lcap17%What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Wednesday
What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_lcap13%What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Thursday
What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_lcap8%What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Friday
What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_lcap13%What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Saturday
 8% [ 2 ]
Sunday
What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_lcap25%What day is best for you for practice? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
Any Day
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Wonderboy
Boy of Wonder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-12

What day is best for you for practice? Empty
PostSubject: What day is best for you for practice?   What day is best for you for practice? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Post here if you can practice more than one day.
Back to top Go down
http://vcclan.forumotion.com
SmashMaster
Noob
Noob
SmashMaster

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-01

What day is best for you for practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What day is best for you for practice?   What day is best for you for practice? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:15 pm

I will practice when The Conduit comes out
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta Crabs :: Important :: Site News-
Jump to: